Friday, October 21, 2011

better! mostly lol

My tooth is better and almost fixed! lol. I just have to go back Wednesday to get the permanent crown put on. I only have a little spot about the size of a quarter on my chin that is still numb. Which is an improvement lol. I had a great time with my friend from high school. No hang over was to be had I was responsible. I did found out that my trip to Disney world is canceled now because of air fare prices. Which is sad, but we are going to try and reschedule for spring break. I am still dealing with the messed up nerve in my back. I finished the steroid pack she gave me, and I have not seen any improvement thus far. Its a bit of a downer, but I guess it is just something I am going to have to learn to deal with. I did have an awesome Wednesday night though! I asked my boyfriend to pick me up a vitamin water or something from circle k on his way home. Instead he brings me home a rose (and not a Red one because I think they are generic lol) a bottle of Pinot Noir for us to split and a bag of my favorite salt and vinegar chips (my current addiction lol). He never does things like that so it was really sweet. The Pinot Noir went quite well with the homemade meatballs and spaghetti i made as well. All in all its been a pretty good week. I have gotten to spend some quality time with my family on my days off and see some long lost friends. Can't really complain about that now can I? lol Hope everyone else had a good week too!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the tooth is on the mend; back pain is a pain--a hard one to get rid of.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete