Friday, November 11, 2011
Preparing Myself
I had a great night tonight. I am making sure I fully appreciate it, because it won't happen again for quite some time. I got to sleep in today, wrote the first draft of my segmented essay, and had dinner with my boyfriend, his sister and nephew, and his father. It was his father's birthday and I had such a great time. This is the first relationship I have ever been in where I absolutely love my boyfriend's family and they love me back. I know this for a fact because ever time i text his mom the conversation always ends with her , "love you!" lol. My family loves my boyfriend as well. Even my dad likes him, that's saying something. I have a 12 hour day to look forward to tomorrow and Sunday as well. I have class Monday followed by studying for my statistics test. Tuesday I take my statistics test and then study for my Accounting test. Wednesday I take my accounting test and spend the evening doing laundry and cleaning. Thursday I have class then work. Friday Saturday and Sunday I will be working all day which can range from 8 to 12 hours. I will be so tired next Monday! But my finances should improve tremendously lol. Looks like some five hour energies in my future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't work too hard! I hope you have some time to relax during this busy holiday season.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your finals. Have happy holidays.
K. Smith
Eng. 225