Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Fun!

What a week at work!! I picked up two extra shifts already this week and probably another one tomorrow! Trying to make sure all these bills I have get paid! BUT, for tonight all that is scheduled is some good fun! A lot of friends from work went to voodoo fest this past weekend so our work Halloween party is tonight! I say work party, but it is more of a party that will be populated but mostly people from my work lol. It isn't sanctioned by our employer. The theme is dead celebrities, and yes I know that was the theme for the party that was at art space downtown, and I'm not sure who came up with it first. I was thinking of being Farrah Fawcett, but I wasn't too keen on walking around in a Charlie's angels style bikini all night and I wanted to be some kind of pair thing with my boyfriend. He wanted to be scary and I wanted to be cute so we finally came to a conclusion. He is a werewolf and I am little red riding hood. To justify obeying the theme I'm saying fairy tales are dead lol. It may or may not be true, but that is the story I am going with. We will have the LSU and bama game on while getting ready for the party! GEAUX LSU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your costume idea! I'm glad you had some fun for Halloween. I didn't have one trick-or-treater. That bummed me out.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete