Saturday, September 24, 2011
Dentist Visit
So my week has been painful! I went to the dentist Wednesday because one of my teeth was hurting so bad I was taking ibuprofen around the clock. Turns out I need a root canal. We make the appointment for October 7. Well Thursday the ibuprofen isn't cutting it, so the dentist gives me some pain meds. Well, by the time 10 pm rolls around on Thursday my tooth pain is excruciating. My poor boyfriend felt horrible, because I am laying there bawling my eyes out in pain and there is nothing he can do about it. I break down and call my dentist at 3am, and i leave a sobbing pathetic message asking if they can fit me in tomorrow. They call me back Friday morning to tell me my tooth is infected, and they can't do anything while its infected. So they prescribe me penicillin and more pain meds. So i take one of my antibiotics and it makes me super sick. My dad came over and brought me Dramamine for the nausea and some bread to eat. I don't feel sick anymore just really tired and light headed from all the medicines I am having to take. Now I have to go try and wait tables on a Saturday night... wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I'm so sorry. The two worst types of pain (besides childbirth) are toothaches and earaches. I'm useless with either.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.
K. Smith
Eng. 226