Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Must Vent!

This week has been awful! first off, just realized the first draft was due last night, and completely forgot. Work is killing me with school, but i have to pay the bills! Stress comes naturally to me. We can start with Monday. I had a biology test on, and felt like I did pretty well. Came home and watched a movie with my boyfriend. Tuesday I had statistics and then had a dinner date with two of my girlfriends. pretty good week so far right? Wednesday everything changed. I go into biology and turns out I got a 71% on my test.... not thrilled. Then I have a ton of laundry and cleaning to do with some statistics homework mixed in. One bad day wont kill me. Thursday I have statistics again and have to rush home to change and get to work on time. I have an awful night at work, and make hardly anything. I wait tables and my biggest pet peeve is people who come out and spend $60-$100 on dinner and run me ragged, and don't even tip 10%. The norm for good service is 20%. I have to pay tip share to the hostesses and bartenders. Your five dollars isn't getting me very far mister. So I come home shower and pass out. Friday night was just as bad as Thursday at work so i went to have a drink with my best friend. she has a seven month old daughter so she doesn't get to go out very often. While I am going to the bathroom in the sandbar my iphone 4 gets stolen....lucky me. So I come home so angry I can't even sleep. I use my cell phone as my alarm so I forgot to set my alarm and slept through the race for the cure this morning. Then I have to run all over town getting another SIM card activated and borrowing a phone from a friend and everything else. So now I am trying to get school work done and clean before I have to work alllllllllll day tomorrow. I am counting down the days until I get to go to Disney World... its 62 days by the way!

1 comment:

  1. We all have stress. How we handle it is another thing.

    Sorry about your phone. And, yes, people should tip for great service. Both of my children worked as waitstaff; those tips were just about all they made for their hard work.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete